23 Chicester Street, THE GAP
Spacious Multi Level Home with Subdivisional Approval!
Located on a large elevated 1227m2 block, this huge family home is perfect for large family. The owner also has Subdivisional Approval on the block. The home itself is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and offers stunning mountain views.
Upstairs features include:
• Spacious master bedroom, with a built in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and access to the front deck
• A large family size kitchen which features quality appliances with fantastic storage and bench space.
• Stunning high ceilings in the living area create a sense of light and space, and flow out to the front balcony with stunning mountain views, perfect for capturing those QLD summer breezes.
• Separate dining area, which again flows out to the front balcony
• Rear deck / verandah
• Beautiful timber floors
• Large separate laundry
Downstairs features include:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
• 2 bathrooms, including a separate toilet
• Separate rumpus area overlooking the front deck
• Additional room at the entry, perfect for a home office
• Double garage + plenty of off street parking
• Screens / security screens throughout most of the home
• Air conditioning in both living areas
• Ceilings fans throughout most of the home
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.