26 Bunratty Street, THE GAP
A level playing field on 1,236sqm
Ever wonder why single-storey homes are in such hot demand? Could it be the easy flow from room-to-room, keeping a close eye on the kiddies and pets, everything you want and need on one level, minus the trudging up and down stairs to access amenities, playrooms, garages, and more. Well, if you guessed any of the aforementioned you’re right, and if it’s that ease of single-level living you’re after for you and your family, we have your home. It’s at 26 Bunratty, The Gap.
Nestled just off Mt. Nebo Road and sitting at the centre of a cul-de-sac, this home embraces all that you could desire from having your living, playing and entertaining complete on one expansive level. A large, rectangular saltwater and fully-fenced swimming pool graces the front of the home as you arrive, with parking under a carport that will easily fit two or more vehicles along an extensive driveway.
Once inside the front door, and stepping onto polished timber parquetry floors that are a feature of the home, what awaits is a spacious, carpeted living area complete with Fujitsu split-system AC unit, ceiling fan and direct access to a rear covered patio where we envisage many memorable social occasions, BBQs and dinners will take place. Which is because the bright and airy kitchen is also within reach with oven, range, dishwasher and plenty of storage space ready to assist you make that happen, or choose from a separate dining area should you wish to plate and polish off your favourite fare indoors. You will love the new addition of CrimSafe screens to cover any security concerns, but to allow for air flow during the summer days.
The bedrooms continue the convenience of being on one storey with a carpeted master bedroom at the eastern end of the abode, modern ensuite with toilet, sink and shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles in glossy white with black vanity accents, a ceiling fan and Daikin split-system AC unit and large walk-in wardrobe.
Three other carpeted bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, with the exception of the western bedroom which has a Panasonic split-system AC unit and fan, also flow neatly from the main hallway and share a separate toilet, shower, bath tub and sink, and, should cooler temps call for it, a heated towel rack!
Laundry is taken care of and sorted with a tiled, separate laundry room that exits directly to the fully-fenced backyard and clothesline, with the perimeter of 26 Bunratty and its northerly aspect surrounded by a path of brick pavers that run across the front and back, and plenty of mature flora that sets the scene for forested views that make living in The Gap’s greenbelt so great. Plus these special lifestyle features that make this sought-after suburb equally sensational!
• Hilder Road State School is a hop, skip and jump away with The Gap Primary School, St Peter Chanel Primary School, Payne Road Primary School, The Gap State High School and early learning centres all located within The Gap
• Bus stops less than 250m from your front door for easy, inexpensive commutes into the city for work or play
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, cafes, specialty shops, medical and dental services are approximately two kilometres away
• Recreational facilities at the Enoggera Reservoir abound and are just a short drive up Waterworks Road. Like kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, open water swimming, or just simply having a picnic
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new Bunnings in the area is a quick drive up and over Settlement Road
Contact Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions today on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 for more information or a personalised inspection. And live life at its level best!