2 Grevillea Road, ASHGROVE
Classic Ashgrove Family Home with a Pool
Situated in the Avenues on 698m2, this Classic Ashgrove Family Home is only a short stroll to Marist College Ashgrove and Mt St Michaels and only 5.5kms from the CBD. The stunning gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home as it offers a free-flowing floor plan effortlessly bringing the outside in. The stone island bench-top caters for all your entertaining needs and opens out to the spacious covered rear deck. As you walk to the front of your home, you will find a fantastic deck overlooking your sparkling in ground pool and the Marist flats, with your very own pizza oven. Perfect for watching Saturday morning cricket, you won’t want to miss the ball on this one.
Property features include:
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
* The master suite is located on the lower level and comes with a recently renovated ensuite (including a bath), built in robe & air conditioning
* Unique larger than normal bay windows, perfect for relaxing with a coffee in the morning, or a glass of wine in the afternoon as you read your book
* 2nd bathroom downstairs with a separate toilet, perfect for guests
* 3rd family bathroom upstairs servicing the bedrooms upstairs
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench-tops, huge island bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher and fantastic cupboard and draw space
* Multiple living areas, including the open plan living / dining and a formal lounge
• Perfect north orientation from the front of your home
• Brushbox Timber Floors
* Plantation shutters
* Family size in ground chlorine swimming pool
* Air-conditioning & Fans throughout
• The property also features 5KW solar panels to keep your electricity costs down
* Low maintenance landscaped gardens
• 2 x double car ports + a lock up garage under the house with additional storage
* The main car port has been designed with the height to cater for most boats and/or caravans
This could be the home you have been waiting for. Taken to the market for the first time in 21 years, this stunning family home won’t last long. Contact Stephen & Jack Dangerfield for inspection times.
About the area:
Ashgrove is situated approximately 5 kilometres north west of the CBD, making it a convenient location for professionals and families. Ashgrove is a stunning leafy suburb, home to many lovely parks and bike tracks and also offers great bus services into the city and surrounding suburbs. This property is surrounded by parks including Dorrington Park, Frank Waters Park and Banks Street Reserve. It is also within walking distance to transport, cafés and restaurants.
– Walking distance to Marist College and Mt St Michaels
– Other schools within close proximity include; Ashgrove State School, Ithaca Creek State School, Oakleigh State School, Stuartholme Girls College and Kelvin Grove State School
– Parks and walking paths close by.
– Famished on Frasers is located around the corner
– The popular shopping and dining precincts at Ashgrove, nearby West Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon Central, Paddington and Red Hill are within close proximity.
– Public transport within easy walking distance provides access to the CBD (approximately 5.5kms away), Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
FEATURE LIST :
- Wednesday 16th October - 05:00pm to 05:30pm