36 Nargong Street, THE GAP
Low Maintenance, Low Set Entertainer!
This beautiful home offers the successful purchaser low maintenance living with all the sought after space and separation. The high soaring ceilings throughout the home create a sense of light and space. This home has been updated and meticulously cared for and ready for you to move right in.
Property features include:
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* The master suite comes with a large walk-in robe and generously sized ensuite with its very own spa bath, his and her basins and a separate toilet.
* Separate study which could also be a used as a small fourth bedroom or nursery if required
* 2nd family bathroom with a separate vanity and toilet
* The chef of the family will delight in the open plan, gourmet kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances and ample storage and bench space.
* The kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining space which opens out through generous bi-fold doors to the covered terrace.
* Capturing the breezes from the front terrace, you can enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon drink looking out to the mountains
* The amazing rumpus / pool room is perfect for entertaining or for your very own home studio
* Quality Planation shutters have been installed throughout the home
* Split system air conditioning
* Separate laundry
* Double lock up garage + off street parking for an additional car / trailer, which is also ideal for wheel chair access
Perfectly positioned on a 544sqm block, 36 Nargong Street is just a short walk away from The Gap Village Shopping Centre, public transport, Ashgrove Golf Club, schools and walking tracks.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.