765 Waterworks Road, THE GAP
Border of Ashgrove, sitting on 1093sqm
URGENT SALE required
From the large timber deck, to the stained and etched glass of the front door, to the carved arches and lattice features of the interior, it is, in every facet, that of a Queenslander.
However, the large back deck overlooking the kidney-shaped pool with views to the Taylor Ranges, the sunroom off the kitchen with a six burner gas stove and oven, ducted range hood, ceiling fan and timber and laminate bench tops says “not so fast.”
The interior has a bespoke feel from the separate and lone bathroom with soak tub, vanity, shower and sink and winds around to a living room cooled from the warmer climes with a Daikin split-system AC unit.
The three bedrooms, one with a loft that has plenty of potential, run along the hallway, each with standalone wardrobes, ceiling fans, and the master with a Daikin split-system AC unit. The floors throughout the home, with the exception of the bathroom, are solid, polished timber and enhance the warmth that comes with living here.
Underneath the home is plenty of storage space, a laundry depot and sink, and a place to stow just about anything.
However, one of the more attractive features of this property for those with a keen eye for expansion, or who just love big lots, is its size. At over 1,000m2, 765 Waterworks Road presents an option to subdivide the land into two parcels, or to simply enlarge and landscape the space with a more personal selection of lush and native flora.
Whatever you make of 765 Waterworks Road, you’ll understand why we say “they don’t make them like this anymore” as soon as you inspect it. And these other more modern conveniences make living in The Gap even more inviting:
• The Ashgrove Golf Course is almost at your doorstep
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre is within walking distance and houses a Coles, Aldi, speciality shops, cafes and medical and dental practices
• The highly-regarded The Gap State High School is also nearby with four primary schools in the area plus child care facilities
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, hiking and mountain biking trails, picnic areas and more are about 3kms away
• The Great Western Super Centre, as an alternative, with a Woolworths, Aldi and other speciality stores, with an adjacent Bunnings, is just up and over the hill off Settlement Road
• Direct bus transport in the CBD is just a short walk away to the nearest bus stop for express transport
You’ll find Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 the Queenslanders to speak with when it comes to either inspecting or learning more about this exceptional investment opportunity.