42/89 Scott Road, HERSTON
OPEN HOME CANCELLED ON SATURDAY 30TH MAY
Offering a private and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location, unit 42 is located at the corner of the building and furthest from the road. This oversized, quiet and fully renovated two-bedroom apartment is perfect for owner occupiers or investors. Located on the first floor of this beautiful complex and positioned approx. 70m from Scott Road, the thoughtful, practical design and open plan living, with an oversized renovated gourmet kitchen, fully renovated tiled bathroom and bamboo flooring throughout the living/dining area, which flow seamlessly to the large outdoor balcony with private views. This apartment truly does represent outstanding inner-city value for an investor or busy working professional.
Short walking distance to the proposed Brisbane Metro Link QUT Kelvin Grove Metro Station and the Redevelopment of Victoria Park Golf Course to a world class park, called Victoria Park, which will be twice the size of the City Botanical Gardens and the largest green space in Brisbane for 50 years.
Don’t miss out, book your inspection today!
Apartment Features Include:
• Fully renovated gourmet kitchen with modern appliances (built-in dishwasher, oven and microwave) overlooking the courtyard
• Bamboo timber flooring throughout the open plan living and dining area, opening out to a great sized balcony
• Two generous sized queen-sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans;
• Fully renovated bathroom with the inclusion of laundry
• Large balcony, perfect for entertainment
• Split system air conditioning in living
• Secure parking on ground level
• Intercom security
• 46 apartments in the complex
• Under cover secure car accommodation with additional parking right out the front of the unit
• Secure gated complex with intercom
• On site manager
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3km trip to the CBD. A perfectly positioned apartment situated near the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology. The suburb is also well known for the Victoria Park Golf Complex, a favourite amongst Brisbane golfers (and mini-golfers too!) and a beautiful complex for weddings and events. Local bus stop directly outside the unit complex, and the Inner Northern busway within close proximity.
The nearby Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers great shopping, including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist and Doctors. The Urban Village doesn’t stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, and a fantastic Gym, all this within a walk of your new apartment. The Urban Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many creative events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.