25 Elgata Street, THE GAP
Private and Spacious with Dual Living Potential
Taking full advantage of the lush green views of the surrounding area, this home has been designed to accommodate larger families and boasts dual living potential in a whisper-quiet pocket of The Gap. Just moments from local schools, shops and transport, this home is one of The Gap’s true gems.
Spread across two levels with the opportunity for dual living, the home offers:
• Functional and versatile floor plan catering for today’s modern families and their needs.
• Open plan living area with air-conditioning.
• Separate dining room leading to the kitchen.
• Modern galley-style kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and storage space.
• Sunroom/meals area off the kitchen with direct access to the alfresco entertaining area.
• Three of the four bedrooms are located on the upper level and feature built-in robes.
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning.
• Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
• Self-contained area on the lower level with the fourth bedroom, air-conditioned living and dining space, fully functional second kitchen, spacious bathroom, utility area and laundry. The utility area is a blank canvas, ideal as a study or home office.
• Large East-facing deck enjoying elevated scenic views.
• In-ground swimming pool, perfect for those hot summer days.
• Grassed back yard with storage shed.
• Double carport.
• Separate workshop/utility area.
• 3000L Rainwater tank.
• 5kW Solar System.
• Situated in the highly desirable catchment areas for The Gap State Primary and High Schools.
• You are just 4 minutes away from The Gap State School (approximately 1.7km) and The Gap State High School (approximately 2.1km).
• The parkland and walking/bike track on Yoorala Street is just 200 metres from your door. The walking track takes you on a gentle stroll through Cora Mulling Park and beyond to School Road.
• The bus stop on School Road is just 650m away, providing easy access to the City, Suncorp Stadium, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve and The Gap Village Shopping Centre are just a 6 minute drive away.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are approximately 3 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
This versatile home is perfect for those who require separate living spaces as both levels offer a modern, fully functional kitchen and bathroom. The lower level is ideal as extended or independent family accommodation. Alternatively, the space presents a great rental income opportunity.
For those looking for a spacious family home packed with charm in a quiet and peaceful street of The Gap, then look no further; as this stunning property is sure to be snapped up quickly.
Carmen makes buying real estate SIMPLE, EASY & STRESS FREE, so call today to arrange an inspection or come along this Saturday to view this great home.