328 Dawson Parade, ARANA HILLS
Packed with Potential on 809sqm with Amazing Views
You’ll absolutely love these amazing 180 degree views stretching the city lights to the mountain ranges. This post-war home is perched high on a very usable 809sqm with side access & features amazing views from spacious open plan living areas that open to an enclosed sunroom but just imagine how great it would be if you added big deck!
Inside there’s 3 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes, a modern bathroom, a tidy kitchen & air-conditioned living spaces. All of the above provides you with an exceptional opportunity to secure a great property packed with future potential at an affordable price.
• 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans & built-in-wardrobes
• Large air-conditioned open plan living space with beautiful city & mountain views
• Tidy kitchen alongside spacious living
• Refreshed modern bathroom
• Hardwood timber floors throughout under existing floors
• Laundry & storage room downstairs
• Large lock up garage
• Huge level fenced backyard
• 350m to 396 bus stop South Pine Rd
• 500m to Leslie Patrick Park
• 700m to Arana Plaza Shopping Centre
• 800m to Arana Leagues Cub
• 600m to Prince of Peace Lutheran College Senior Campus
• 1.4km to Kedron Brook bikeway
• 1.1km to Grovely Primary School
• 1.6km to Grovely Train Station
Arana Hills is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Plaza is the major shopping centre for the hills district’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.