164 Payne Road, THE GAP
Mid-Century Gem in a Convenient Location!
As you walk through the front door, you will notice the stunning cathedral ceilings and wide windows, evoking a sense of light, air and space. The home has been recently refreshed with polished floor boards, painting, new blinds and a renovated ensuite, bringing it back to its former glory. Set on a 698sqm block this wonderful family home is bursting with original features and elegant, Mid-Century character, and is just a short walk to The Gap Shopping Village, schools, public transport and parks.
Property features include:
* 4 generously-sized bedrooms, 3 with built in robes;
* The spacious master bedroom is positioned towards the rear of the home and comes with its own walk in robe, renovated ensuite and air conditioning;
* 2nd bathroom servicing the other bedrooms;
* Good size kitchen with a pantry and ample cupboard and bench space;
* Newly polished timber flooring throughout;
* Open plan living / dining flowing out to the back covered patio, with a feature brick fireplace;
* Separate laundry downstairs;
* Tandem lock up garage with plenty of off street parking;
Presented to the market for the first time, this home has been brought back to life. Keeping all of its original charm, you still have a fantastic opportunity to put your finishing touches in place.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the Area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You will be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shops and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and there are a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. And of course, the city is an easy drive or commute when you need it.