73 Carberry Street, GRANGE
Secure Your Slice of Grange Today
Make all of your dreams come true by building your dream home on this elevated 438sqm block with a 10.3m frontage. This premium parcel of land offers potential city views from a two story build and provides you with the rare opportunity to design a stunning home in the blue chip suburb of Grange.
• 438sqm elevated block in highly-sought after location surrounded by quality homes.
• Potential city views from a two-storey build.
• Approximately 10.3 metre frontage.
• Within 6km to the CBD.
• Located within the school catchment areas for the highly regarded Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College.
• Within walking distance to both Wilston State School (approximately 550m) and St Columba’s Primary School (approximately 1.1km).
• Approximately 1.1km to Lanham Park and the Kedron Brook Bikeway. The bikeway stretches over 10kms from Mitchelton to Nundah and offers many creekside parks, picnic facilities, barbecues and off-leash dog areas.
• Just a short 600m to Newmarket Train Station.
• Minutes from the recently renovated Newmarket Village with its retail stores, cinemas, popular cafes and restaurants and supermarkets (approximately 1.7km).
• Public transport provides easy access to the CBD, Suncorp Stadium and surrounding suburbs.
• Close to an array of dining options, bars and boutique retail stores at Grange, Wilston and Windsor.
• Major arterial roads including the Airport Link and Clem7 tunnel are all nearby in this convenient location.
Opportunities to purchase a parcel of vacant land in this exclusive location are rare so act now as this property will not stay on the market for long.
Carmen makes buying and selling real estate simple, easy and stress free so contact Carmen today for further information on this fantastic parcel of vacant land.