105/18 Spano Street, ZILLMERE
Gorgeous Two Bedrooms, Study or Third Bed, One Neighbour and Ample Space
Cara Bergmann of Harcourts Solutions offers another gorgeous property in Village on the Park. Featuring 2 large bedrooms, a balcony and a study that could easily be converted to another bedroom, this unit could be the perfect place to call home or a great investment. With only one neighbour on the side, it offers wonderful privacy. A perfect complex for families with 178 units, 2 pools, a barbecue, a tennis court and onsite managers.
• Spacious open plan air-conditioned lounge and dining room with blinds and a sliding door out to the courtyard,
• Beautiful kitchen with dishwasher, microwave space, pantry cupboard, gas cooktop, stainless oven and loads of bench and cupboard space.
• Master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk through robe, fan and balcony.
• Bedroom 2 with fan/light, carpet and blinds.
• Study with built ins, blinds and could be a third bedroom by adding one wall and a door.
• Great sized bathroom with bath, shower, vanity, and separate toilet.
• Extra-long garage with auto door a large laundry room with storage.
• Downstairs powder room.
• Additional onsite parking and visitors parking next door.
• Outdoor entertaining in the private back yard.
Additional features: Security Crimsafe screen doors on the front and rear doors, fully fenced. Pet friendly by application.
• Body corporate fees: $650 per quarter including building insurance and with a healthy sinking fund in place.
• Rates: $332 per quarter.
• Water: $255 per quarter.
• Gas $68 per quarter.
• Electricity $185 per quarter.
St Flannans Catholic Primary School 1km
Taigum State School 1.5km
Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre 4.3km
Zillmere Station 1.2km
For your private inspection or further information, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.