25 Alleena Street, CHERMSIDE
A True Masterpiece with full City Views!
Behind the inviting white picket fence, you will find this stylishly updated family oasis. Boasting stunning views from Mt Coot-Tha to the City, this delightful residence is one that you are sure to fall in love with from the moment you step inside.
Perfectly positioned in a coveted and tightly held enclave on the border of Wavell Heights and Chermside, 25 Alleena Street provides a growing family with plenty of space and an idyllic lifestyle close to shops, parks and reputable schools.
• Set on an elevated 607sqm block in a highly sought-after location with amazing city views.
• Spread across two expansive levels allowing for large scale entertaining, as well as private enjoyment of the everyday comforts of family life.
• A generous verandah wraps around three sides of the home and enjoys cooling breezes, providing many spots to enjoy your morning coffee and prepare for the day ahead.
• Polished timber flooring and ducted air-conditioning features throughout the upper level of the home.
• The expansive living, dining and kitchen area forms the hub of the home and is the perfect place to unwind with the family after a long day.
• Perfect for entertaining, beautiful French doors open from the kitchen and dining room to the deck. Overlooking the swimming pool, with built-in speakers and sweeping views of the city and surrounding area, the deck is the ideal space for entertaining or relaxing with family and friends.
• The gourmet kitchen has been well designed to incorporate style and functionality and features granite bench tops, premium appliances including an integrated dishwasher and an abundance of preparation and storage space.
• There are three bedrooms on the upper level, all with French doors to the verandah. The third bedroom could be used as a home office as it currently features a built-in desk.
• Master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with spa bath.
• The lower level offers a large air-conditioned living area, fourth bedroom with external access, full family bathroom and separate laundry. This versatile space could be set up as private guest accommodation or a teenage retreat.
• The in-ground swimming pool provides a peaceful oasis on those hot summer days.
• There is a large double lock-up garage with separate storage room.
• Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens, providing the perfect place for the kids and pets to play.
• Situated in the popular school catchment areas for Wavell Heights State Primary and High Schools.
• You are less than 2 minutes away from Wavell Heights State School (approximately 450m) and 3 minutes away from Wavell State High School (approximately 900m).
• Within proximity to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School, Padua College, Mount Alvernia College and St Anthony’s Primary School.
• Just an 18-minute drive into the CBD (approximately 10kms) via the Airport link Tunnel.
• Approximately 170m from the popular Burnie Brae Park, spanning 3.9 hectares with play equipment, outdoor gym equipment, bikeway, off leash dog area, community garden (forms part of the Burnie Brae Centre) and gazebo.
• Close to major arterial roads, Brisbane Airport and the boutique shopping and dining district of Nundah Village.
• The fashion, beauty, lifestyle and fresh food shops, cafes, restaurants and bars at Westfield Chermside are just 3 minutes away (approximately 1km).
• Public transport provides easy access to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
The home has been immaculately maintained and is perfectly presented; it’s a must see!
If you’re looking to move into a property where your family will instantly feel at home with the benefit of plenty of space, then this could be the one for you!
Properties like this do not come to market every day and this one perfectly captures the Brisbane City Views and the essence of what Queensland living is all about. For further information or to organise a private inspection of this fantastic home, please call Carmen Briggs today.