82 St Johns Avenue, ASHGROVE
Nestled on a tree-lined street within the sought-after and tightly held enclave of St Johns Wood is this much-loved family residence. Perched on a generous 615sqm block, 82 St Johns Avenue has been thoughtfully modernized to offer your family easy living in a city fringe location.
Approximately 6.5km’s from the City, you will feel transported to the hinterland where you and your family will enjoy the tranquility, privacy and peacefulness of the home.
• Family friendly floor plan with large light filled living areas.
• Ornate cornice, casement windows and ducted air-conditioning feature throughout the upper level.
• Private alfresco courtyard surrounded by lush green gardens. This peaceful space provides the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or unwind after a long day.
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and wood-burning fireplace.
• Updated kitchen with induction stove top, dishwasher, quality SMEG and AEG stainless steel appliances as well as ample bench and storage space.
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The third bedroom also features a built-in study desk.
• Centrally located family bathroom.
• Large utility room on the lower level, used by the current owners as a second living area. This versatile space can be configured to suit your needs and is ideal for a home office or a teenage retreat.
• There is a second bathroom, laundry and ample storage space on the lower level.
• Fully fenced back garden, the perfect place for the children and pets to play.
• Garden shed.
• Double carport.
• Low maintenance gardens filled with well-established trees, shrubs and flowers.
• Located in the popular school catchment areas for Ashgrove State School (approximately 1.1km away) and The Gap State High School (approximately 2.5km away).
• An easy walk to Marist College via GPS Oval and dedicated walk/bike path.
• Just minutes to Mount St Michael’s College and Mater Dei Primary School.
• Handy public transport includes a regular city-bound bus route (379) that includes bus stops in St Johns Wood and a short walk to Waterworks Road bus access to the CBD and Southbank.
• Surrounded by parks and walking/bike paths lined by natural bush.
• A choice of local cafes, bars and eateries, including Banneton Bakery, Macho Macho, The Local Larder & Wine Bar and The Green Mango, are within walking distance.
• Ashgrove Golf Club, Taylor Range Country Club and supermarkets are all within easy reach.
Properties like this in this prized and highly sought-after location do not come to the market every day. The fortunate buyer who secures this home will treasure every memory they make in this fantastic family home.
82 St Johns Avenue is proudly marketed by Carmen Briggs who has been selling real estate in Ashgrove for over 11 years.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today to arrange an inspection to view this fantastic home.
This property is going to auction on Saturday 22 June and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
“St. John’s Wood …on account of its beauty, has been sold to the best people in the Statepeople of wealth, repute and undoubted position. This alone will make the name of St. John’s Wood a hallmark of distinction and exclusiveness.”- 1927 The Brisbane Courier. 2 August, p 36