81 Payne Road, THE GAP
Double Brick Home with a Pool
Situated in a great location in The Gap, the property is within walking distance to Payne Road State School, public transport, parks, bike paths and only a short stroll to The Gap Shopping Village.
Property Features Include:
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom has a large walk in robe, ensuite and Air-Conditioning
– 2 bathrooms including the ensuite
– Spacious lounge room with a fire place and high ceilings for a sense of space and light
– Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances and a large pantry
– 4th room out the back, with external access, perfect for a study / home office
– Outdoor entertainment area
– Large family pool
– Double carport with remote door
– Single multi-purpose lock up garage, perfect for a studio, home office or additional storage
– Separate laundry
– Fully fenced property
About the Area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. Living at Poinciana Rise, you’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and there are a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. And of course, the city is an easy drive or commute when you need it.
“Please note that furniture has been digitally added after the professional photography has been taken”.