64 Tilquin Street, THE GAP
Tranquil Family Oasis with Breathtaking Views
Set on an elevated and private 1,033sqm block in a quiet tree lined location is 64 Tilquin Street. Showcasing absolute peace and tranquility with stunning views, this spacious home offers family friendly living spread across two levels.
Approximately 11km’s to the City, you will feel transported to the mountain hinterlands where you and your family will enjoy the tranquility, privacy and peacefulness of the home. Weekends could be spent relaxing and entertaining on the covered deck overlooking the swimming pool and enjoying the views to the hills in the distance.
• The spacious residence is perched at the top of a private driveway with secure, automatic gate.
• The floor plan allows for easy living across two levels with the space for the whole family.
• The covered entertaining deck looks out over the treetops and provides the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or unwind with a glass of wine after a long day.
• The open plan kitchen and living area forms the heart of the home.
• The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas stove top and an abundance of storage and preparation space whilst connecting seamlessly with the main living and dining spaces.
• The spacious living area, with hidden study nook, features ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
• A separate dining room with timber floors opens through sliding glass doors onto the deck.
• There are four bedrooms on the upper level, each with built-in robes. A generous family bathroom with bath and separate toilet services these bedrooms.
• Master bedroom with split-system air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite and direct access to the garden.
• Private courtyard surrounded by lush green gardens.
• In the heat of summer your family will love swimming in the above ground swimming pool. After a dip in the pool relax on the alfresco deck with a refreshing drink.
• A second living area/potential fifth bedroom and a large laundry with third toilet and external access are located on the lower level.
• There is a single garage and covered carport with additional storage space. The driveway also offers space for additional parking for a car, trailer or boat.
• The fully fenced grassed yard is perfect for the children and pets to run around and play in.
• The home is situated in the popular school catchment areas for The Gap State Primary and High Schools.
• Popular cafes including The Lodge, Walton’s Pantry & Café Tara, Walton Bridge Reserve and The Gap Village Shopping Centre are just a 5-minute drive away.
• You are approximately 6 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family.
• The Gap also offers The Gap Pony Club and The Gap Health and Racquet Club with Taylor Range Country Club and Ashgrove Golf Course located just outside of The Gap.
• Mater Dei Primary School, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College, Mt Maria College, Stuartholme School, Brisbane Grammar School for Boys, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and St Joseph’s College are all within easy reach.
• You are within easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views.
• As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue and Ashgrove Central shopping centre, boutique cafes and retail stores.
• The brilliant restaurants, cafes, gourmet food outlets, antique stores,
up-market boutiques and entertainment venues of Rosalie, Red Hill and Paddington are less than 15 minutes away.
Offering comfortable living for the growing family with a green leafy outlook from every window, this home should be at the top of your list.
Carmen makes buying real estate simple, easy and stress free, so call Carmen today for more information or to arrange your inspection.