1403/41 Blamey Street, KELVIN GROVE
Modern Living, Great Location
Offering a chic urban lifestyle in an unbeatable location (approx. 2.5km northwest from CBD), this two bedroom apartment will be gone before you can bat an eyelid, so be sure to give us a call for an inspection. In terms of location, condition and aspect, this is one of the best 2 bedroom unit currently for sale at the Kelvin Grove Village Centre!
The well-proportioned open plan dining and lounge area is perfect for effortless living and relaxation. Both generously sized bedrooms feature a built-in robe with an en suite in the master bedroom. This apartment offers comfort all year round with ceiling fans in both bedrooms and air conditioning unit and ceiling fan in the living area. The balcony is large enough for a full outdoor setting, offering the perfect place to relax and entertain friends and family.
– Spacious 2-bedroom apartment with a large lounge suite and dining area;
– Two modern bathrooms: one with double entry and an en suite in the master bedroom;
– Very spacious two bedrooms, which include built-in wardrobes, an air conditioning unit to the bedroom and ceiling fans, and private balcony for the master bedroom;
– Open living design kitchen including island benchtop, stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high-quality oven;
– Generous sized balcony with plenty of room for outdoor furniture and includes exterior blinds for privacy;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– A secure car space and lock-up storage cage;
– Located on the 4th floor with total area of approximately 99sqm;
– Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central park which includes a lovely BBQ area, there is a gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 3km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the internal of the apartment after the professional photography has been taken.