136 Samford Road, ENOGGERA
Post War Beauty Conveniently Located
Built in 1949, this 70-year-old family home is being offered to the market for the first time. Positioned on the border of Enoggera and Alderley, this 3-bedroom home is within easy commuting distance from the city by car, bus and train.
The high-set home features ornate plaster cornices with 9ft ceilings. A spacious living and dining area and three large bedrooms, the main with a newly added built-in wardrobe. Stunning hard wood timber floors run throughout the home and feature beautifully down the wide hallway which gives access to the bedrooms.
Property features include:
-Three good sized bedrooms all with fans, clothing storage & enough space for queen sized beds.
– Large lounge room & dining room, perfect for that oversized lounge & dining table when entertaining.
– Well-appointed kitchen, complete with breakfast bench, dishwasher & hidden away ironing board.
– Separate bath and shower, with the added convenience of a laundry chute which delivers clothes direct to the laundry downstairs.
– Polished hard wood timber floors and ornate cornices throughout giving the home character and charm.
– Ducted air-conditioning ensuring comfortable living in both winter and summer.
– New hot water system means no surprises this winter.
– Large storage area under the house with enclosed room, perfect for a home office or kids play area.
– Enclosed workshop room, with workbench and vice.
– Good sized back deck which overlooks a flat, fully fenced backyard complete with brick barbeque and paved area, perfect for entertaining.
– Tiled laundry located under the home.
– Single lockup garage with remote control door, additional internal door leads to rear stairs, ensuring easy & safe access to the top level.
– Only one block away from the Enoggera train station & short stroll to a bus stop.
This charming home offers all the post war character that is synonymous with that era. It is the perfect home for those looking to live near the city. It is a must see.
The Avenues of Enoggera have become an inner-north hotspot for many reasons; the proximity to the CBD being only 7km, fast and co nvenient access to both trains and bus services and great schools close by to name a few.Set on the edge of the ever popular Ashgrove, you have access to incredible shops, cafes, and gourmet food providers. The lifestyle Enoggera allows is enviable to say the least with parks, bike and walking tracks inviting you into the lesser known nature reserves of Enoggera.