135 South Station Road, SILKSTONE
Renovated Miners Cottage is now a Silkstone Stunner – Offers over $279,000
Have you been looking for a unique residence where all the hard work has been tastefully done? If so, you need to inspect this property as its as pretty as a picture. This original Silkstone Miners Cottage would make the ideal first home or a solid investment opportunity for the astute buyer.
Some of the features include:
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom + double carport residence on a fully fenced 404m2
* Sunroom, covered front and back verandahs and polished timber floorboards throughout
* Open plan country style kitchen w/ double sink overlooks a cosy dining and lounge area
* Bathroom has been tastefully renovated with a shower/bath combo, unique wash basin and a newly installed toilet
* Great grassed area out the back with a fire pit to enjoy a get together on those chilly nights
* Outside also has a large undercover double carport and a decent sized garden shed
* Professionally re-stumped, renovated and now ready for the next lucky buyer to enjoy
* Extras include solar panels, A/C and security screens throughout
* Great location – close proximity to schools, shopping centre, Brothers Leagues Club and Booval Train Station
This property needs to be inspected to truly appreciate the value for money it offers. Don’t hesitate to call me to organise a private inspection or to find out about the upcoming Open Home times.