28 Grenoble Street, THE GAP
Single Level Brick Home with Countless Possibilities!
This single level brick home offers spacious living and is positioned in a convenient location, close to schools, parklands and public transport. Stacked with character, this tidy home offers countless opportunities to the successful buyer.
Property features include:
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and air conditioning
* Family size bathroom with a separate toilet
* Open plan Living / Dining off the kitchen
* Adjoining family / rumpus area with air conditioning
* Well maintained kitchen with loads of bench space and storage.
* Level 549m2 block with fully fenced yard ensuring privacy
* Beautiful hardwood timber floorboards
* Large water tank
* Separate laundry
* Lock up remote garage with loads of room for storage.
Located within the Payne Road Primary and The Gap State High School catchments, this home is also within walking distance to both. With countless possibilities this is an opportunity that should not be missed.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools,
parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.