21 Morgan Road, ALBANY CREEK
Stunning Homestead on 3198sqm with Dual Living & 2 Street Access
Beyond the front gates you’ll find beautifully manicured gardens surrounding this stunning homestead inspired residence set on an exclusive 3198sqm block.
The main residence features 9ft ceilings with beautiful cornices, dual fireplace & ducted air-conditioning throughout for year round comfort. Grand living & dining spaces alongside informal dining & family kitchen with stone benchtops all open to the wrap-around verandahs.
Take the central hallway past 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & you’ll arrive at the parents-wing’. This very impressive parents retreat provides you with a great space to unwind in peace & connects the massive master suite with a large walk-in-wardrobe/dressing room & the enormous ensuite with dual shower, dual vanities & huge corner bath tub.
Step outside to find a large salt water pool alongside a covered gazebo amongst manicured gardens, private paved courtyard entertaining & a spacious 1 bedroom guest house with open plan living including a huge games room or rumpus space; just perfect for teenagers retreat or your extended family.
Homes of this calibre rarely come onto the market in such a central location so be sure to register your interest today.
• 6 bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes & 4 bathrooms
• Parents retreat with timber floors opening to a private terrace connects the massive master suite with a large walk-in-wardrobe & the enormous ensuite with dual shower vanities & huge corner bath tub
• Family kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in-pantry & plenty of cupboard space
• Tiled family & formal living space with timber floors heated via central dual fireplace
• Informal & separate formal dining spaces
• Covered wrap-around verandahs
• Large salt water pool alongside covered entertaining
• Ducted air-conditioning & new carpets in bedrooms throughout the main residence
• Separate fully air-conditioned 1 bedroom guest house with spacious kitchenette, 1 bathroom, huge rumpus, private courtyard entertaining & 2nd laundry
• Solar power with 6kw inverter
• Water tanks including underground storage
• 3 car garage rumpus conversion
• 6m x 5m garage
• 3 carports
• Fully fenced children’s playground
• Rear access to Gumview Street
• Fully fenced with automatic front gate
• 100m to Parkland
• 200m to Bus Stop
• 1.5km to Albany Creek Shopping Village
• 1.9km to Albany Creek State Primary School
• 2km to Albany Creek State High School
• 2km to Albany Creek Leisure Centre & Heath Club
• 2km to Eatons Hill Hotel
A popular leafy North-Brisbane suburb, Albany Creek is just 12km from the Brisbane CBD! A highly sought-after destination for families, there are four primary schools, a renowned high school and five child care centres in the district. Brimming with wonderful green public space, parkland and nature reserves there are also impressive local amenities providing multiple shopping centres as well as a huge array of restaurants and food outlets. Direct public transport links to the nearby Prince Charles and Holy Spirit hospitals, Westfield Chermside, Brookside Shopping Centre and the CBD.