255 German Church Road, MOUNT COTTON
Low-Set Family Home in Leafy Locale
A family haven on a quiet street, it is easy to fall in love with the lifestyle and location on offer at 255 German Church Road. A home with absolutely no further work to complete, this property will appeal to young and established families alike. As Mount Cotton continues to grow and thrive, you can look forward to living in this leafy locale for many years to come.
The owners are committed elsewhere, and this is your opportunity to secure an as-new, contemporary home. Contact Ben Knight for further information!
• A well-appointed and centrally located kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, gas cooking, and breakfast bar;
• Four large bedrooms, including a king sized master suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom;
• Open plan living and dining, and additional media room or second living;
• Surrounded by other quality homes in the quiet, cul-de-sac end of German Church Road;
• Fully fenced and low maintenance 450m2 block with covered outdoor entertaining area;
• High speed internet via the fibre optic Telstra velocity line, perfect for working from home or streaming your favourite series and movies;
• Playgrounds, bike tracks, an off-leash dog park, and conservation areas are nearby for the active family;
• Mount Cotton State School & Victoria Point State High School catchment areas.
Stylish, modern street appeal invites you into 255 German Church Road. This home is characterised by spacious proportions and high-quality features. Upon entering the home, you will be greeted by the king-sized main bedroom. The large windows welcome in an abundance of natural light, and you will love the convenience of a large the modern ensuite bathroom.
The remaining three bedrooms are large, each offering ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom includes a shower, bath and separate toilet, perfect for young families. The laundry has an abundance of storage and direct access to the external drying area.
A tiled, open plan living and dining area is situated at the rear of the home. This space is air-conditioned for your comfort and adjoined by a media room, which could also be utilised as a second living area, home office, or playroom. The centrally located kitchen overlooks the combined living and dining, and offers stainless-steel appliances, stone benchtops, and a breakfast bar.
There is a seamless connection between the living and alfresco dining area, and you can look forward to hosting family and friends in this covered entertaining space. The level back garden is low-maintenance and fully fenced, ideal for children and pets to play.
255 German Church Road is ideally situated around 35 minutes south-east of the Brisbane CBD and 45 minutes from the Gold Coast, only moments away from the Pacific Motorway which gives you a fast and convenient link to both destinations. From your new home, you’ll enjoy easy access to primary and high schools, along with the local supermarkets, cafes and medical facilities at Redland Bay. Only 7km from Moreton Bay, there are a multitude of aquatic delights for the whole family to enjoy.
Again, the owners have committed to selling and this is your opportunity to secure a contemporary, low-set home that offers an enviable lifestyle for the modern family. Be quick to inspect or contact Ben Knight for further information!