1205/16 Ramsgate Street, KELVIN GROVE
Urban Lifestyle, Amazing City and Park Views
Offering a chic urban lifestyle in an unbeatable location, this large two bedroom apartment in Horizon’s Urban Edge Apartment is a fantastic buy. Located on the second floor of this beautiful complex, it enjoys fabulous City and Park views from the oversized balcony.
This modern apartment allows for cool breezes to flow through effortlessly, while giving the owner or tenants a sense of privacy. With a fantastic outlook for under $500,000, Apartment 1205 will sure to be snapped up fast, so be quick to come for an inspection and make an offer!
– Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with plenty of room for a large lounge suite and dining setting;
– Two modern bathrooms with an en-suite and balcony access to the master bedroom;
– The bedrooms are spacious, include built-in wardrobes and split system reverse cycle air conditioning units;
– Open living design kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven;
– Super sized balcony with amazing views of the city is just delightful at night;
– Large enclosed area towards the entry of the property, which provides ample of storage space;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– The apartment also includes a secure car space (C117) and a storage cage (S109);
– South east aspect and total area of 97sqm.
The Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a lovely BBQ area, gymnasium, infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 7-9 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the internal of the apartment after the professional photography has been taken.