42 Tullira Street, THE GAP
High Quality, Low Maintenance!
Tucked well away from the road to ensure ultimate privacy, this substantial family home takes contemporary sophistication and infuses it with a flawless outdoor entertainment area to deliver an architectural masterpiece. With an emphasis on intelligent home design, the property is impeccably appointed for effortless living and family entertaining year-round.
* 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with air conditioning, walk in robe an ensuite
* Large family bathroom servicing the remaining 3 bedrooms
* Open plan living, which flows effortlessly onto the front balcony
* Central air conditioner for the kitchen, lounge and dining
* Large balcony overlooking the sparkling in ground pool and stunning leafy green outlook
* Entertainers kitchen, which comes complete with top of the range appliances, loads of bench space and dishwasher
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Double garage
* Spacious laundry room
* Pets considered upon application
The Gap has several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, various shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State school, Payne Road primary school, Hilder Road school and St Peter Chanel catholic primary schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bushland, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountaintop views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.