53 Denton Street, WISHART
Picture Perfect within Catchment of Mansfield State High
From the moment you arrive home, that front facade is just picture perfect. Welcomed by those well-manicured gardens and freshly mowed lawns as you open the front gate. The home is fresh and well presented in neutral colour tones and you are met with a feeling of space throughout.
– North facing aspect
– 2 Big bedrooms (both with built-ins)
– Additional multi-purpose area downstairs, regularly used as a 3rd bedroom/sleepout
– Multiple living spaces and an open plan feel
– 541m2 elevated block taking in natural breeze
– Neutral colour tones throughout
– Polished floorboards throughout
– Main bathroom very spacious and well located handy to the bedrooms
– Kitchen with amazing views and featuring quality appliances including dishwasher
– Beautifully manicured gardens and very low maintenance
– Fully fenced yards
– Huge laundry downstairs, easily could be converted to 2nd kitchen
– Single lock-up garage
– Rainwater tank
– Wishart State School catchment
– Mansfield State High School catchment
– Short walk to Brisbane Adventist College
– 20 mins drive Brisbane CBD
– 5 mins drive Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
Wishart is a highly sought after, family friendly suburb located 15km south of the Brisbane CBD. Wishart State School & Mansfield State High School are two of Brisbane’s best schools with many families choosing Wishart to call home. Well serviced by the Gateway Motorway & the M1 Motorway, the suburb enjoys a quick run into the City, and also to the Sunshine & Gold Coasts North & South.
Add a wealth of great local cafes and restaurants, nearby parks, great public transport options and you really are in the centre of it all. Call Wishart home today!
We look forward to seeing you at our next open homes and feel free to call Jonah Burrell on 0435 839 912 today with any questions and to book your inspection!