23/13 Bailey Street, COLLINGWOOD PARK
Great Collingwood Park Entry Level Investment or Owner / Occupier Opportunity!
Heritage Gardens Townhouse complex is in a convenient location of Collingwood Park and is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and surrounded on three sides by bush and parkland. This gated/fenced complex is secure and safe with plenty of visitor parking available.
23/13 Bailey Street Collingwood Park features:
* 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom (2 toilets), single lockable carport in Secured Complex
* 2 carpeted bedrooms both with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
* Bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity unit and linen cupboard located upstairs
* Downstairs has an open plan tiled lounge/dining area with air-conditioning unit
* A functional renovated kitchen overlooking the rear paved courtyard and dining area
* Pantry is double size and ample cupboard space in the kitchen
* Laundry & separate toilet located downstairs
* Security screens on doors and window furnishings throughout
* Single carport with a private front courtyard
* Onsite Managers for peace of mind plus swimming pool and outdoor fitness area
Located 31.5 kilometres from Brisbane CBD, 14.8 kilometres from Ipswich and only 3.5 kilometres from Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre with plenty of schools and transport options close by. This property is ready to move into for the owner occupier or ready to rent for the astute investor. Contact me direct for Open Home times or to organise your private inspection.