70 Yanderra Avenue, ARANA HILLS
An Entertainers Paradise with Sparkling City Lights
PLEASE CLICK ON FLOOR PLAN & VIEW OUR PROPERTY VIDEO FOR MORE INFO
This split level timber home enjoys an elevated position with spacious open plan living, hardwood timber floors & French doors opening to a massive deck with magnificent city views & cool breezes.
Originally built as a 3 bedroom home the previous owners have converted the 3rd bedroom into internal stairs connecting the multipurpose rooms (one is currently used as the 3rd bedroom), laundry with 2nd toilet & double garage. Step outside to the fully fenced backyard & a 615sqm block.
Properties with views like these are highly sort yet rarely found. Act quickly to make this home yours. Call Drew & Simon today to arrange an inspection.
• Massive deck with magnificent city views
• Originally built as a 3 bedroom home
• 2 bedrooms, 2 with built-in-wardrobes
• Large timber kitchen with plenty of bench space & storage
• Living spaces with timber floors
• Covered front verandah
• Main bathroom with separate shower, bath & toilet
• Internal stairs to multi-purpose rooms
• Laundry room
• 2 car lock up
• Fenced backyard
• 200m to Parkland
• 600m to Library
• 200m to Bus Stop
• 800m to Arana Hills Plaza
• 1km Arana Leagues Club
• 1.2km to Grovely State Primary School
• 1.6km to Grovely Train Station
This home is very conveniently located just 11km to Brisbane CBD with an abundance of parkland nearby & easy access to Bunyaville State Forest. Arana Hills Plaza is the major shopping centre for the Hills District’ home to K-Mart, Coles & Aldi. You’ll also find a number of major banks, restaurants, take away stores, local pool, library and doctors within this shopping district & Arana Leagues Club just across the Kedron Brook. Grovely Train station is only a short walk away & Brisbane City Council buses service the suburb.