6 Pine Place, UPPER KEDRON
DREAM FAMILY LIFESTYLE!
Perfectly positioned amongst leafy surrounds and high quality homes, you’ll love the contemporary style and low-fuss living that this beautiful home provides! Completely move-in ready with nothing left to do, enjoy making marvelous memories in the finest of style!
• Modern two-storey home in popular precinct
• Open plan living and dining with brilliant indoor/outdoor flow
• Second living area upstairs
• Galley kitchen with stone island bench, stainless appliances and walk-in pantry
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Fully fenced spacious backyard
• Four carpeted bedrooms with built-in’s
• Large master suite with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Third toilet in powder room downstairs
• Study/home office zone
• Separate laundry with external access
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Double remote garage
• Solar with 5KW inverter
• Impressive street appeal – walking distance to parkland
Immaculately presented both inside and out, a feature timber entrance guides you into the home, flawlessly tiled to provide the perfect combination of low-maintenance and style. The spacious open-plan living and dining room is awash with fantastic natural light, brilliant corner stacker doors providing superb indoor/outdoor flow onto the covered alfresco zone. Wonderful outdoor living and entertaining is at your fingertips, with direct access into the generous backyard, fully fenced for safe play and room for a pool if you desire!
Set in a functional galley layout, the kitchen impresses with an abundance of sleek white cabinetry perfectly set with contemporary subway tiled and window splash back combination. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and large stone island bench ensure effortless day to day use.
Four plush carpeted bedrooms are privately hidden away upstairs, each with built-in wardrobes. The master is a deluxe zone invoking relaxation – a private ensuite with floating vanity and dual sinks as well as a walk-in robe adding to the appeal. A stylish main bathroom provides separate shower and bath with a third toilet in the powder room downstairs.
Providing brilliant versatility, there is a second living room upstairs as well as a study/home office zone downstairs to keep everyone happy!
Additional features include a separate laundry, ducted air-conditioning and a double remote garage.
A quiet cul-de-sac street, walking distance to local parkland and bike paths, enjoy being within close proximity to schooling, shops and transport. A perfect home in a perfect location – your dream family lifestyle awaits!
• 140m Honeyeater Street Park
• 800m Ellendale Shopping precinct (proposed)
• 1.4km St Andrew’s Catholic School
• 2.1km Ferny Grove High School
• 2.8km Ferny Grove Train Station
Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.