9 Lebelle Place, CARSELDINE
Owner Committed Elsewhere….
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 9 Lebelle Place, Carseldine. If you’re after true living separation for the larger families then look no further.
A practical and clever design with all those little extras that make this house a home. From the ground level king size master bedroom, fantastically separated from the other bedrooms, to the multiple living spaces – this home ticks all the boxes.
• Formal lounge & dining is completely separated with doors, Plantation shutters, air-conditioning & wooden floating floors with sliding door to the pool
• Tiled living area flows from the kitchen with doors that open to the pool, has plantation shutters as well as air-conditioning
• Separate family room/retreat ideal for the adult kids or grandma with its own bathroom
• Renovated chef’s kitchen offers Caesarstone benches, stainless steel Miele Dishwasher, ample cupboards & drawers, Bosch 4 burner gas cooktop, double fridge space & servery
• King size master bedroom cleverly separated from the other bedrooms on the ground floor & offers air-conditioning, ceiling fan, walk-in robe + built-ins, ensuite and sliding door with direct access to the pool
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 offer built-in robes, ceiling fans, shutters, brand new carpeting & two are air-conditioned
• The main bathroom upstairs is cleverly designed with three separate rooms – toilet room, vanity & sink room then shower room
• Large Internal laundry with large linen cupboard, ample storage space and built-in ironing board
• Double remote garage
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining area, completely covered & extremely private
• 1kw solar to reduce those power bills
• Sought after cul-de-sac position
• Lovely bike paths & walking tracks surrounding the home
• Ducted vacuum, water tank, whirly bird on roof, low maintenance grounds
Additional information about the area:
Carseldine is a fantastic vibrant suburb with a railway station, a large gymnasium, police station and the Aspley Hornets AFL Club. There are local schools & day-care centres close by plus the large Homemaker shopping precinct. The CBD is only 35 minutes drive by car or bus. For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.