84 Bray Road, LAWNTON
Luxurious Riverfront Living
Best kept acreage secret on Brisbane Northside!
This is truly a rare and unique home with an incredible organic feel, nestled amongst bushland and subtropical gardens and with absolute river frontage. Set on 1.75 acres and positioned at the end of a long driveway with exceptional privacy, the opulent sub-tropical design embraces an “easy living” ethos creating a relaxed, resort-style ambience, although just a few minutes drive from schools and all conveniences. Being here feels a world away, yet not a world apart.
You will be spellbound by the breathtaking octagonal sunroom with 11 foot high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass allowing for natural light and gentle breezes to filter through the home. The kitchen, dining and sunroom on the northerly aspect of the home look out through stunning garden views to river – the perfect setting for entertaining, musicians and artists. This home welcomes you to grand open living which flows through to thoughtful living spaces both inside and out that truly make this house a home.
Keep the family fit on the tennis court with floodlights and entertainment area and swim in the 15m freshwater pool – then each night wander upstairs to the incredible parents wing spanning 48 square metres of dreamy downtime. A large walk-in robe and extravagant ensuite declare a luxurious way to wind down, while a large private balcony overlooks the river and gorgeous gardens – each romantic detail evoking a timeless bohemian elegance.
Be entranced by the massive native fig which forms the centre piece of the property, whilst the garden is a collection of magnificent specimens of staghorns, elkhorns, crowsnest ferns, mosses, native orchids and ground covers beneath a shady canopy of towering palms with free form rockeries and winding paths down to the river if you’ve ever imagined creating your own botanical garden or permaculture environment, here’s your opportunity.
If you could dream of a picture perfect opportunity to plant the flag and raise the family in the finest of luxury, would it be in a massive 2 level family home only 45 mins from the CBD? Would it be in a home with an abundance of WOW factor? Would it be in a modern plantation style home with absolute river frontage surrounded by nature? Would it be in a home that offered the perfect mix of functional family living with the ultimate in Queensland outdoor entertaining all with a seamless natural flow? Now you can make your dreams happen…You only live once! A change in circumstances for the owners means a once in a lifetime opportunity for one lucky buyer – act quickly! This property is selling now or at auction- contact Jamila for further details.
Features to love:
• Entrance with massive double doors and stunning leadlight features
• Sunroom – opens onto built in BBQ and outdoor entertaining area.
• Huge lounge and formal dining with gorgeous solid Blackbutt timber flooring
• Wood stove in lounge for cold winter nights
• Beautiful ceiling cornices /leadlight features add character and charm
• Kitchen/Dining area – floor to ceiling windows overlooking river
• Kitchen – Miele appliances – electric stove, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, microwave oven. granite benchtops, built in water filter
• Large Rumpus/entertainment/utility room
• 3 bedrooms – 1 x Queen master bedroom and 2 x doubles (use 1 as an office) – all carpeted with built-ins
• Bathroom with spa and toilet
• Large laundry, beautifully tiled and finished – tiling continuous through hallway
• New carpet in bedrooms
• Airconditioned (reverse-cycle) throughout downstairs and upstairs
• Outside changing room/toilet for the pool
• Termite barriers/protection in place
• Palatial parents wing with large private balcony overlooking the river.
• Ensuite with his/her vanities , stunning double showers, toilet and bidet
• Large walk in wardrobe
• Laundry chute
The Land and Added Infrastructure:
• 2 car remote garage and parking for 4 more
• 15m pool freshwater pool – uses Ioniser technology – no chlorine or salt
• Full size tennis court with night lights and tennis shed/entertainment area with roof, storage and kitchenette (“the Clubhouse”)
• Extensive rock landscaping through the block, plus spectacular water feature.
• Reliable bore water, safe for watering the garden and topping up the pool. Irrigation is laid throughout the block with automated timers
• Adjoining acreage on one side and crown land on the other mean you will never be built out.
• Large “tradesman’s” shed 10m x 5m x 3.8m high – 3 phase power and built in racks/shelving. Store boat or caravan or run a business.
• Secondary storage shed 7.4m x 3.7m
• Remote controlled gates
• Gorgeous native fig as centrepiece of property
• Vegetable garden and fruit trees – Mango, Tahitian lime, mandarin, bananas, mulberry, Brazilian cherry, strawberry …