18 Alutha Road, THE GAP
Stunning Family Home with Yard Maintenance Included
You will no doubt fall in love with this brand new home!
Upon entering the property, you will immediately feel at ease with a fantastic layout and quality furnishings throughout.
Downstairs, you have the perfect entertainers kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and a dishwasher which flows perfectly to the open plan lounge and outside covered patio for the sought after indoor and outdoor living.
Upstairs, you have four generous size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.The master is like a retreat on its own! With a walk in wardrobe, private balcony, ensuite and air conditioning, what more could you ask for.
* Four spacious bedrooms. The master with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, air conditioning, ceiling fan and private balcony. All other bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Large open plan kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops
* Open plan lounge which flows directly to outside covered patio with air conditioning
* Modern bathroom with bath
* Double remote lock up garage
* Powder room downstairs perfect for convenience
* The home has a view overlooking Wittonga Park.
* Fully fenced
* Small pets considered on application only
ABOUT THE AREA:
The Gap has several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie’s brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.
Let Only – owner manages the property directly