44 Bellerose Street, THE GAP
Enjoy the Perks of the Parks!
While the perks of owning a home are well-known, imagine them being intensified by simply crossing the street and accessing some of The Gap’s best parklands and amenities.
Like Paten Road Park with its shaded, child-friendly environment of swings, slides, picnic tables and more, and being adjacent to the recently re-turfed and renovated Paten Road Dog Park. Then, there’s The Gap Guides, The Gap Scouts, Paten Park Native Nursery, a basketball half court, bikeway, and a habitat restoration site (Men of Trees) that make the perks more than plentiful. And that’s just the start of living at 44 Bellerose Street, The Gap.
This lowset family residence enjoys a bright and sunny outlook from the expansive, tree-lined front yard to the back. The warm brick veneer exterior is further enhanced inside with entry via a beautiful timber door with stained glass accents. The (as new throughout) carpeted living room is large and airy, cooled by a split-system AC unit and ceiling fan, and sharing a dining and tiled kitchen area that has been completely renovated with 2-pac white gloss cabinets, an island for prep and serving, and an array of quality appliances including the oven, range, dishwasher and range hood.
And when your favourite fare has been prepared and plated, you can also retreat to a fully enclosed al fresco dining or leisure area directly from the kitchen to the rear of the home to make the most of the great outdoors.
Three carpeted bedrooms are all accessed from the single level living area, each with ceiling fans and two with wardrobes. A recently refurbished bathroom with floor-to-ceiling gleaming white tiles, cosy contrasting floor tiles, a separate toilet, shower and sink combination services the entire home. The laundry is also accessible from the hallway with easy entry to the rear of the house complete with clothesline and a paved area that could easily be covered to create an entertainment area or extend storage space. There’s a single car lock-up garage as well as a carport for that second vehicle or for storing those items used to keep the yard trimmed and tidy.
And apart from the perks of those nearby mentioned parklands, you’ll also enjoy these special features that come with residing at 44 Bellerose Street, The Gap.
• Paten Road Bus Stop is literally across the street with direct access into the CBD on the 381
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre with a Coles, Aldi, specialty shops, dental and medical offices is within walking distance
• Paten Road State School, The Gap State High School, and early learning child care centres are also within walking distance, with other primary schools, and Marist Brothers, just a short drive away
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, kayaking, mountain bike trails, hiking, picnic areas and more is just a short 2km drive away
• The Mt Coot-tha foothills are home to some of the area’s best hiking and trail running
locations and are also within walking distance
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with major retail outlets, a Woolworths, and a new
Bunnings in the area is a short drive up and over Settlement Road