6/13 Quarrion Street, TAIGUM
Surprisingly Spacious & Extremely Private Townhouse
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 6/13 Quarrion Street, Taigum to the market. With comfortability and practicality in mind, this property will suit downsizers, investors & young couples/families alike.
This is one of the better complexes in Taigum. With only 30 townhouses nestled amongst a bushland setting and with a communal pool large enough to cater, this is a great place to live or to own your next investment property. Centrally located with shops, schools and local transport close by.
This well designed 3 bedroom townhouse features a large open plan tiled lounge and separate dining room complete with air-conditioning & ceiling fan. The kitchen also encompasses this space ensuring entertaining in a pleasure while cooking up a storm. With a 4 burner gas cook top, electric oven, stone benches, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and ample cupboards & storage space.
From your living space the outdoor entertaining courtyard flows through sliding glass doors. With high fencing, loads of trees and the creek behind you, you’ll feel a million miles away from your neighbours.
Internal laundry, powder room, linen cupboard and single garage with under stair storage are also located on the ground level and round out the downstairs portion of this fabulous property.
Carpeted stairs take you to the second level. Here you’ll find 3 good size bedrooms, 2 of which have ceiling fans & built-in robes, whilst the master also offers air-conditioning, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the creek.
The main bathroom services the second and third bedrooms and offers shower over bath, stone bench top & toilet.
• Lots of great windows to let light & breezes in
• Spacious lounge and separate dining rooms
• Practical kitchen with stone benches, gas cook top & breakfast bar
• 3 good size bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans. The master also offers an ensuite, air-conditioning & a private balcony
• Two bathrooms + powder room
• Ample storage, linen cupboard & an internal laundry
• Direct access to the single garage from inside the townhouse
• Private courtyard
• Opposite the pool
• Water tanks
• Gas hot water
• Backing onto the creek/bushland setting
• 11kms to the CBD
• Close to local shops, public transport, schools & daycare
• Body Corporate Fees: $964.51 per quarter
• Council Rate: $325.15 per quarter
• Current rental return: $390 per week
For further information please contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.