35 Bellerose Street, THE GAP
Irresistible simply defined as “being impossible to resist something, especially because of its temptation, beauty or opportunity.” Which also best defines the purchase that awaits buyers at 35 Bellerose Street, The Gap. What makes this property, in this sought-after Western suburb, so irresistible is a myriad of indoor and outdoor features that forges a single-level sensation, and top location.
This south-facing home is surrounded by mature native flora and sits near the western end of Bellerose Street, which means it’s simply a short walk to Paten Road Park and its joyful playground equipment, the recently renovated Paten Road Dog Park, a short stroll to The Gap Village Shopping Centre and the Paten Road Bus Stop with direct city access on the 381.
The lowset family residence is equipped with a large, open plan layout with front door entry to the living room, a cosy wood-burning fireplace, and kitchen – with separate eatery – new range top, oven and dishwasher for the accent on appliances. A split-system AC unit helps cool the climes when they rise outside and in the rooms, and there’s direct access to the backyard with special splashy features that we’ll get to in a few more sentences.
Off of the living area is a separate, enclosed laundry room, a hallway with ample storage that leads to three bedrooms, all carpeted, with built-in wardrobes and one with a ceiling fan. A centrally located, modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles services the entire house with a bath tub, shower, sink and mirrored vanity, with a separately enclosed toilet for privacy and convenience.
The living and dining area exits through sliding glass doors to the backyard and an undercover entertainment area with built-in BBQ, large in-ground swimming pool, herb garden, shed and a unique, imaginative structure that’s fully equipped with power and has been used as an art studio, pool house, green house, guest retreat and more, and you can choose your own creative way to use it. It’s attractively designed with French doors and plenty of windows that make it bright and airy. You will also find the lock up car garage here and work space which is perfect as the man land!
And apart from finding the above features an irresistible attraction, we think those listed below are pretty special too.
• A Coles, Aldi, speciality shops, cafes, The Gap Soccer Club, coffee shops, dental and medical offices are within walking distance
• Paten Road State School, The Gap State High School and early learning centres are also just a few steps away with other primary schools and Marist Brothers just a short drive
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, mountain bike trails, hiking trails, kayaking, picnic areas and more is approximately 2km away
• The Gap Guides, The Gap Scouts, Paten Park Native Nursery, a basketball half court, a bikeway that can lead you into the city and a habitat restoration site (Men of Trees) are within immediate access
• The Great Western Shopping Centre with other major retail outlets, a Woolworths and a new Bunnings in the area is a short drive up and over Settlement Road
Contact Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions today on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 for more information or a personalised inspection. You’ll find them irresistible too!