13/1060 Waterworks Road, THE GAP
Unique Opportunity in a Secure Gated Complex!
Situated within the popular Walton Way complex, this fantastic town home is ideal for low maintenance secure living. With all living on the one level, this spacious light filled town home also offers access via the rear door, without having to go up any stairs. Located a short stroll from The Gap Shopping Village, public transport and just 10km to the Brisbane CBD, what’s not to love.
Property features include:
* Spacious light-filled living area with soaring ceilings and peaceful views over the surrounding area.
* The generous kitchen provides direct access to the rear courtyard and garden area and offers plenty of bench and cupboard space
* The main bedroom comes with a ceiling fan, walk through robe, ensuite, planation shutters, a sliding security screen door leading out to the private courtyard
* The 2nd bedroom comes with a built in robe and a sliding security screen door leading out to the front balcony.
* 2nd family bathroom with a shower over the bath tub
* There is ample storage throughout, with a double lock up garage downstairs, internal access and additional visitor car parking only meters from the front door and rear gate.
* Plantation shutters and Security screens
* Large split system air conditioning in the living area
About the complex:
* The complex is gated and secure with an on-site manager.
* There are two swimming pools, tennis court and barbecue areas in the complex for your enjoyment in the hot Summer months.
* You are just moments from public transport which will take you directly to the City, Southbank and surrounding suburbs.
* The townhouse is located within the highly desirable catchment areas for The Gap State Primary and High Schools.
You are less than 6 minutes away from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. For townhouse living at its finest, don’t look past this spacious home in a very well managed and maintained complex.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools,parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.