34 Virae Street, THE GAP
True Low Set Home in The Gap
With soaring cathedral ceilings, this wonderful home is situated all on one level (not one single stair). The property has recently been updated, with a refurbished kitchen, new flooring, a fresh coat of paint plus the addition of 2 new bedrooms, brand new ensuite and laundry.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
* The master bedroom comes with a floor to ceiling robe and ensuite
* 2 bathrooms including a large family bathroom with a separate toilet
* The modern open plan kitchen has new bench tops and comes with a dishwasher + plenty of bench & cupboard space
* The living / dining offers stunning cathedral ceilings with split system Air Conditioning
* Their is now a 2nd living area adjoining the main living area, perfect for a dining room or tv.
* Covered patio area
* Fully fenced yard with plenty of yard for the kids/pets to play safely
* Separate brand new laundry
* The roof has been recently replaced with insulation included
* 2 open car spaces (with the option to add a carport, or car accommodation of your choice)
The property is located close to a number of parks, walking trails, schools and only a short walk to pubic transport.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 15th August - 01:00pm to 01:30pm