4507/2 Carraway St, KELVIN GROVE
Spacious and Private, Two-Level Apartment at its Best!
Rarely does a two-level, 2 bedroom apartment comes up for sale at Kelvin Grove Urban Village. This spacious apartment is sure to impress the most astute investor or owner occupier. Large, open-plan spaces and an oversized balcony make this apartment light and expansive while the separation of the 2 bedrooms over two separate levels grants an unrivalled level of privacy.
Inside the apartment you be impressed by the spaciousness – with two large bedroom and bathrooms (over two levels), en suite for the master bedroom, a well proportioned open plan dining, kitchen and lounge room. This fifth floor apartment also includes a large balcony, big enough for a full outdoor setting. To top it off, the carpets are brand new and have just been replaced throughout the apartment, in living and dining areas, staircase and the two bedrooms. The apartment was freshly repainted throughout.
– Located on the fifth floor and 110sqm in total area (incl. balcony);
– New carpets installed and freshly repainted throughout the apartment;
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, private balcony and en suite bathroom on the top level;
– Second bedroom includes built-in wardrobe and access to the main bathroom;
– Open living design kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven;
– Generous sized balcony off the kitchen area, perfect for entertainment;
– Separate laundry area to reduce the internal noise disturbance;
– A secure car space and storage cage;
– Complex includes pool, gym and central park with a BBQ area;
– Security access and on-site manager.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex is brilliantly designed with four separate towers divided by a central park which includes a lovely BBQ area, there is a gym, pool and sauna for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located less than 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.