16/63 Vale Street, KELVIN GROVE
Best Value Apartment in Kelvin Grove!
This apartment is nestled in a quiet area of Kelvin Grove yet so close to all the fantastic conveniences and opportunities Kelvin Grove has to offer. This apartment has been freshly repainted throughout and it makes a fantastic investment opportunity for the inner-city centric investor or it will surely impress owner occupiers looking to live close to QUT and Kelvin Grove State College.
* Northerly aspect and total area of 84 sqm (including balcony).
* Freshly repainted and new light fittings installed throughout the apartment.
* Open plan living/kitchen/dining leading onto a very useable veranda.
* The kitchen is well-sized with a breakfast bar and plenty of storage.
* Both bedrooms are queen-sized with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has its own en suite and the 2nd bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom.
* Both bedrooms are equipped with fans and there is a large air conditioning system in the lounge which cools the whole unit.
* Solid storage options throughout the home, with a separate laundry and 1 car accommodation.
* Walking distance to Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Kelvin Grove State College and QUT; and bus services to the city.
About the Complex:
*The complex provides a level of superior and private living with a live-in on site manager provided regular maintenance.
*Tropical landscaping throughout the complex highlights the well located pool and entertainment area which is positioned to be utilized without disturbing that tranquil element living that is often appreciated by residents.
*The car parking is fully secure and there are gates and an intercom system throughout the complex to protect your security.
This unit offers a great purchasing option for owner occupiers to move into with ease, and take advantage of living in such a beautiful Inner City precinct. For the investors out there a strong rental history with great onsite management also makes this property a great purchasing option.
Kelvin Grove has become a popular suburb for a range of people wishing to live close to Brisbane City, Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Royal Brisbane Hospital. Located approximately 2.5km north west of Brisbane’s CBD, it is a hilly and pretty suburb. It has experienced good growth in median house prices over the past five years as buyers have taken advantage of the suburb’s proximity to the city.
Kelvin Grove has had an infrastructure boom over the last 5-7 years with the development of the Kelvin Grove Village. The village is home to many shops, cafes, restaurants and a Woolworths. The Village is also the site of the weekly Kelvin Grove Farmers markets – a popular attraction of the suburb. Well serviced by buses with easy access to the city along Kelvin Grove Road and other major roads, Kelvin Grove will continue to attract residents and tenants.
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the internal of the apartment after the professional photography has been taken.