6/390 Simpsons Road, BARDON
Modern Nature Living
Immerse yourself in the natural and inviting atmosphere of this north facing apartment. Nestled in the exclusive Canopy Bardon this apartment presents a unique offering of stylish living in a tranquil setting without compromising on inner city conveniences.
Canopy Apartments is a secure, low-rise community that is just 4 years old, and this 3 bedroom apartment has the size and privacy of a home; combined with the security and convenience of apartment living.
Situated on the second floor, the property is serviced by a lift and enjoys an outlook to the native gardens with wonderful balmy afternoon breezes. The complex is surrounded by lush gardens, natural bush land and an abundance of parkland and walking tracks at the foothills of Mt Coot-tha.
The apartment boasts:
– Warm, spacious, contemporary and open living, dining and kitchen spaces with a strong emphasis on embracing the natural environment.
– Seamless integration between the indoor and outdoor living
– High ceilings, stunning bamboo flooring flowing through the open plan living and dining areas complimented by high-quality finishes throughout
– Air-conditioned throughout to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing temperature all year round
– Floor to ceiling sliding doors with fully retractable screens make a seamless interaction with indoor and outdoor living.
– No common living room walls to adjoining apartments for extra quietness and privacy
– The kitchen is well designed with stone bench-tops, quality stainless steel appliances, an integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Master bedroom has its own private balcony access with walk through robe and an ensuite bathroom; boasting stone benchtops, Villeroy and Boch fittings.
– Separate shower, bath and laundry are well appointed with plenty of storage.
– Filled with natural light and natural breezes .
– There are two side-by-side car spaces with internal lift access with its own secure storage area.
– On-site management, intercom system, lush gardens and several BBQ areas and exercise stations.
Canopy Apartments embraces its tranquil, natural setting; and the complex also has a genuine community feel. The setting is superb – the walking tracks and bikeways of Mt Coot-tha are on your doorstep, yet you are within easy reach of the shops and conveniences of Toowong, Paddington and Indooroopilly.
This property offers the chance to enjoy a low maintenance, tree change’ lifestyle, without sacrificing easy access to bus transport, cafes and the CBD.
Carmen makes buying and selling real estate simple, easy and stress free. So call her today for more information on this fabulous home.