9 Wagtail Street, UPPER KEDRON
MODERN RETREAT ON MASSIVE BLOCK
A contemporary masterpiece built with families in mind, this flawless residence offers immaculate living over a large scale, all set on a massive block with serene nature backdrop!
• Two level contemporary design
• Massive open-plan design with living, family room and dining
• Modern kitchen with stone island bench, dual ovens and walk-in pantry
• Huge covered alfresco entertaining area
• Third living room upstairs
• Four built-in carpeted bedrooms with separate study
• Master with walk-in robe, contemporary ensuite and private balcony
• Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Powder room with third toilet downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Colossal fenced yard and bushland at rear
• Ducted air-conditioning and 5kw solar electricity
• Double remote garage with ample flexibility to store caravans/trailers etc
• 1320m2 block with huge fenced yard
• Close to parkland, bikeways, shops and transport
Presenting an opportunity to move in and enjoy flawless family living without lifting a finger, this superb residence offers space and versatility with enviable peaceful surrounds! A brilliant open-plan design encompasses two living areas and a spacious dining room, all framed by stacker doors allowing fantastic natural light and brilliant indoor/outdoor flow. Outdoor living is at its best with a colossal covered entertaining patio, overlooking the huge fenced backyard. The perfect paradise for children and pets, an idyllic lifestyle is provided in spades!
Sure to delight budding chefs, the spacious kitchen offers superb functionality with deluxe stainless appliances, including two ovens! They are set within an abundance of cabinetry storage with huge stone island bench and walk-in pantry for brilliant convenience.
There are four carpeted bedrooms privately located upstairs, each with built-in wardrobes and bordering a large lounge room offering a versatile third living zone. The master includes exclusive access to a private balcony, massive walk-in robe and flawless contemporary ensuite. A spacious main bathroom and third toilet in the powder room downstairs offers easy convenience for the remainder of the household.
Offering everything you desire there is also a separate study, brilliant storage, ducted air-conditioning, solar electricity and double remote garage with a corner block allowing for brilliant flexibility with additional vehicle accomodation.
Located within a leafy enclave of popular Upper Kedron, this is a superb opportunity to reside in your own retreat, all within fantastic proximity to parkland, schools, shops and transport!
• 1.3km St Andrew’s Catholic School
• 2km Ferny Grove State School
• 2.5km Ferny Grove Train Station
• 2.7km Great Western Shopping Centre
Location Information: Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.