29 Fletcher Parade, BARDON
Sold at auction!
This glorious Queenslander is perfectly woven into the character-rich residential tapestry of one of Brisbane’s most popular family-friendly suburbs – Bardon. Spanning two levels of living, the home has a warm and inviting ambiance from the moment you step through the front door.
In one of Brisbane’s most attractive pockets, this superbly appointed Queenslander sits on an expansive 690 s.qm. parcel of land. Available to market for the first time in 35 years, you are invited to secure this prominent residence, surrounded by impressive character homes, located in the ultra-convenient Fletcher Parade.
The entry level is the social hub of the home, with an open plan flow-through to the expansive rear deck, overlooking the landscaped backyard and swimming pool. The kitchen, with a walk-in pantry is spacious and modern, perfectly positioned ensuring you are never far from the social scene. With a second living area on the lower level opening out to the backyard, there is plenty of room for the whole family to spread out and find their perfect spot.
Accommodation includes a master bedroom, with walk-in robe and a 2nd bedroom on the entry level, serviced by the discreetly-placed bathroom. Descending the timber staircase you will find a further two bedrooms and the second bathroom. The laundry is also on the lower level with a laundry chute from the upstairs bathroom and a kitchenette for downstairs convenience.
Additional features include a freshly painted exterior, gleaming freshly-polished timber floors and an abundance of character features including soaring ceilings, French doors, VJ’s and casement leadlight windows.
Features we love:
• North aspect to the rear offering a verdant outlook and balmy breezes
• Absolute privacy, backing onto Ithaca Creek.
• Secure, established landscaped gardens with a rainforest feel, complimented by an award winning saltwater swimming pool
• Multiple living areas: indoors, outdoors, upstairs, downstairs, poolside and creek-side; you will be spoilt for choice
• Gorgeous cobbled-stoned entrance courtyard
• Automated garage door with additional off-street parking
• Perfectly presented and extremely aesthetically pleasing
Pack the boxes and have the first of many Christmases here surrounded by your family and friends. The Bardon, Ashgrove & Paddington café and shopping precincts are just moments up the road, with reputable private and public schools close at hand. Offered to the market for the first time in 35 years this is a rare opportunity for you to embrace a care-free, inner city lifestyle that once work and play are done, you can come home to your little piece of paradise.
• Conveniently close to schools, parks, cafes and restaurants, shops, parks, cafes and restaurants, schools, public transport, bike tracks, sporting and medical facilities
• Easy access to 3 arterial roads means you are only minutes away from the popular Paddington Precinct, Suncorp Stadium, Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens and the CBD
• Public-school catchment for Ithaca Creek, Ashgrove and Bardon State Schools and Kelvin Grove State College and The Gap State High School.
• Close to St Finbar’s Primary School, Mater Dei Primary School, St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, St Ambrose’s Primary School, Mt St Michaels College, Marist Brothers College, Stuartholme Girls College, and the Ashgrove Library.
• Popular shopping and dining precincts at Ashgrove, nearby West Ashgrove, The Gap, Bardon Central, Paddington and Red Hill are within proximity
• Public transport within easy walking distance provides access to the CBD (approximately 6kms away), Southbank and surrounding suburbs
Homes in this popular location are sought after and rarely found so call Carmen today for more information or to organize your private inspection.
This property is being auctioned on October 12th on site and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.