16 Windsor Drive, UPPER KEDRON
HUGE FAMILY HOME WITH SPARKLING POOL!
Reclaim your weekends and live in style! No need for hours of maintenance or time consuming projects – move in and enjoy living a resort-styled life immediately! Perfect for busy families who need room to spread out with versatility and contemporary finesse provided in spades!
• Open-plan design with second separate living space
• Timber flooring and contemporary palette throughout
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone benches and walk-in pantry
• Covered alfresco entertaining area
• Landscaped in-ground pool and fenced backyard
• Five carpeted bedrooms with built-in’s
• Master with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite
• Large main bathroom with floating vanity and dual sinks
• Powder room with third toilet downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Great storage
• Double remote garage
• Landscaped immaculate yard with excellent street appeal
• Walk to Cedar Creek parkland
• Close to schools, shops and transport
Thoughtfully designed for busy family life, immaculate street appeal sets the tone which continues throughout the property. Stylish timber flooring and a contemporary palette present a fantastic backdrop throughout a spacious open-plan layout comprising of a living room, dining and separate second lounge for brilliant versatility.
Set in a functional galley layout, the sleek modern kitchen provides plentiful crisp white cabinetry and stone island bench all shining in timeless style. Stainless appliances, modern window splashback and walk-in pantry ensure that it is a zone that can handle the rigours of entertaining and daily life with ease.
Designed for seamless transition between indoors and out, enjoy entertaining and relaxing on the covered alfresco deck. Overlooking the sparkling landscaped in-ground pool and fenced backyard, it is the ideal spot to enjoy your weekends together!
Privately located upstairs, five spacious bedrooms offer room for everybody – each comfortably carpeted with built-in wardrobes. The master has the added benefit of a walk-in robe with stylish ensuite. Matching in finesse the main bathroom has been designed to ensure that family life flows effortlessly, dual sinks and separate “wet room” offering added convenience. The downstairs powder room provides a third toilet.
Additional benefits of this superb residence include a separate laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, great storage and double remote garage.
Perfectly located in a thriving location, enjoy being within walking distance from Cedar Creek parkland as well as conveniently close to schools, shops and transport – this home truly has it all!
• 140m bus stop
• 270m Cedar Creek parkland
• 300m Ellendale Shopping Centre (proposed)
• 1.4km St Andrew’s Catholic School
• 2.7km Ferny Grove Train Station
Location Information: Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.