38 Harrier Place, UPPER KEDRON
SUBLIME OUTDOOR LIVING IN SERENE SURROUNDS!
Barbecue season is here and what better way to enjoy it than in your own alfresco entertaining paradise! Enjoy countless hours of relaxation or ultimate entertaining delight in an outdoor area second to none, whilst inside an immaculate family home awaits!
• Low-set Plantation home with bushland backdrop
• Open-plan living and dining on timber floors
• Huge modern kitchen with butler’s pantry
• Spacious theatre/second living room (projector inclusion neg.)
• Phenomenal all-weather alfresco zones with outdoor kitchen and fireplace
• Landscaped in-ground saltwater pool
• Four carpeted built-in bedrooms
• Palatial master suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite
• Spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Powder room with third toilet
• Separate laundry with external access
• Ducted air-conditioning & Vacumaid system
• Double remote garage
• Great street appeal with tropical landscaping
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• 743m2 block
Fulfilling multiple desires and wish lists both indoors and out, this superb family paradise immediately impresses, from an immaculate street appeal and beyond! A true sense of relaxation is evident from the moment you step inside, timber floors guiding your way and providing the perfect contemporary palette. A large open-plan lounge and dining is at the fore of family living, with a separate theatre room ready to cater for in-house movie nights! Executed to the highest of standards, the large kitchen provides the perfect setting for easy family requirements, or catering to the masses! At your disposal you have copious cabinetry storage, large butler’s pantry and stainless appliances with a fantastic stone island bench anchoring the zone.
Natural light and cooling breezes cascade throughout the home, courtesy of timber stacker doors that open up to provide a seamless transition to your alfresco paradise. Holidaying at home has never looked so good! Enjoy resort-styled living with two large covered decked zones, one including fireplace for cozy winter entertaining and the other housing a fantastic outdoor kitchen for the best of summer catering! Roller screens are available to enclose the area, providing a true all-season alfresco lifestyle! Relaxation and summer relief is readily available in the adjacent in-ground pool, with fenced backyard for children and pets to frolic.
Four built-in bedrooms offer carpeted cozy respite with a palatial master fit for a king! Flawless and inviting with private sitting area there is a brilliant walk-in robe alongside a deluxe ensuite to enjoy. Alongside a large glass shower and dual vanity a huge free standing bath is ready for enviable soaking bliss. Serving the remainder of the house impeccably is a spacious main bathroom with separate bath and shower in addition to a powder room providing a third toilet for ultimate convenience.
Additional features of this brilliant residence include a separate laundry, ducted air-conditioning and double remote garage with tropical landscaped surrounds.
Backing onto a serene bushland backdrop, enjoy feeling a million miles away from the hustle and bustle whilst flourishing in the convenience of being nearby schools, shops and public transport! A five-star opportunity – this is a must inspect!
• 600m proposed Ellendale shopping complex
• 1.8km Enoggera Dam & Walkabout Creek
• 2.2km Ferny Grove State High
• 2.6km St Andrew’s Catholic School
• 2.9km Ferny Grove Train Station
Location Information: Upper Kedron is a highly sought after suburb on the North Western fringe, approximately 12km from the heart of the Brisbane CBD. A child friendly area with neighbouring parklands, bush walking and great primary/ high schools as well as day care facilities. The transport infrastructure with the Ferny Grove rail corridor and adjoining bus services provides an excellent service for commuters to the CBD and surrounding suburbs.