147 Hilder Road, THE GAP
Truly Unique 6 Bedroom Low set Home
Blending family entertaining with comfort, this charming low set six bedroom home presents desirable modern living in a sought after pocket of The Gap. The front exterior of this colonial home is constructed with Sandstone instilling a sense of grandeur whilst positioned on a flat 880m2 block coupled with a 50 metre frontage and landscaped gardens.
At the heart of this unique home lies a generously proportioned U-shaped kitchen, positioned to service all communal areas with ease. A family room opens out to the expansive outdoor covered patio which is a perfect place to entertain your family and friends or you can enjoy entertaining in the formal dining and living room.
At one end of the home is the Master bedroom with a walk-thru robe, ensuite and three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. There is a large three way bath-room that services these bedrooms. At the other end of the home is a third living room, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a third bathroom. With a separate entrance, this end of the home could be perfect for a large family or a home business or even an Air BnB, your options are endless.
Fully equipped for modern living and within walking distance to schools and the bus network, this fantastic residence boasts the perfect balance of style, function and location. Growing families and established households should inspect this suburban charmer today.
For your further consideration:-
* Enjoy the convenience of living on a single level home – no stairs!!
* Six bedrooms, five with built-in robes and the Master has a walk-thru robe to the Ensuite
* Your six bedroom home four bedrooms at one wing and two at the other with a large 6m x 3m rumpus room & third bathroom making it perfect for a large extended family, a home based business, a family with teenagers, air b-n-b, your options are truly endless
* Kitchen has space for two fridges and has stainless steel appliances
* Positioned on a 880m2 flat block
* Low set sandstone brick home
* First time to the market in 23 years
* Beautiful street appeal with a 50m frontage
* Kitchen is centrally located in the home – perfect place for the family to gather
* Established manicured gardens and new turf
* Split cycle air-conditioning
* Timeless colonial style home
* Gas stove and electric oven
* 2 x electric hot water units
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Covered patio area – a great place to sit and relax whilst the kids play in the yard
* Located in the Hilder Rd School catchment
* The home has been wired for a generator (connection point is on the back patio near the kitchen servery)
* Extra storage in the ceiling space
* This home is within walking distance to Hilder Road School, local parks, walking tracks and public transport
* Rates $339.35 p/q (approx)
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming and canoeing spot at Enogerra Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.
* Easement in Gross No 602320151 situated at the rear boundary.