5 Mirandi Street, THE GAP
Pool your resources for this one!
As the summer temps climb and the humidity rises, what better place to seek solace than in a pool that’s within the comforts of your own home.
But not just any pool, and not just any home. How about a large, sparkling 55,000ltr salt water pool with a central depth of 2.5m, neatly tucked away amongst the privacy of an abode that lies behind a green solid metal fence, situated well back from the curb side of a very quiet cul-de-sac?
That’s what you’ll find when you inspect 5 Mirandi Street, The Gap, and if there was ever a better time to pool your resources and buy this treasure trove of space and specialness, it’s now.
The home itself is spread over two levels, with an etched and stained glass door into the lower one that is dotted with a myriad of multi-purpose rooms that are currently used as home offices, a bedroom with Mitsubishi split-system AC unit, a living area with cork tiles, another Mitsubishi split-system AC unit, and an adjacent bathroom with toilet, shower and sink.
The lower level also has direct access to that tantalising pool, which is fully fenced, and the laundry area also shares the space.
Upstairs and the living is easy with a Sharp split-system AC unit and ceiling fan cooling the living room and kitchen of this south-facing home which has a small angular deck at the front. The warmth of solid timber floors runs throughout the upper level, with the exception of the kitchen and bathroom areas which are tiled. The kitchen is equipped with a Bosch dishwasher, Chef range and rangehood and Westinghouse oven to assist in perfecting every plate of your favourite fare.
Head north from the kitchen and you’ll find three bedrooms running off it, all with wardrobes and ceiling fans, and the master with a Sharp split-system AC unit. A separate and private toilet is located off the hallway, along with a modern bathroom fitted with a shower/tub combo and sink to service the rooms located there.
Once outside, and the maintenance is equally easy with a small turfed area but a yard dotted with mature flora that only requires a prune or two during the growing season. Two generous rainwater tanks take care of irrigation requirements, and a 27-panel solar system with Legrand inverter – still under warranty – also takes care of managing and lowering electricity costs.
There’s also plenty of other external features too including two sheds – one perfect for starting a greenhouse or workshop – a chook house, raised garden beds, and plenty of space around the property to plonk a table and chairs, sit about and congratulate yourself on the great choice you made in buying 5 Mirandi Street, The Gap.
And because you’ve bought in The Gap you also receive these additional benefits of living in this unique community atmosphere free-of-charge!
• The Gap Village Shopping Centre is within walking distance and houses a Coles, Aldi, speciality shops, cafes and medical and dental practices
• The highly-regarded The Gap State High School is also nearby with four primary schools in the area plus child care facilities
• The Enoggera Reservoir with open water swimming, hiking and mountain biking trails, picnic areas and more are about 3kms away
• The Great Western Super Centre, as an alternative, with a Woolworths, Aldi and other speciality stores, with an adjacent Bunnings, is just up and over the hill off Settlement Road
• Direct bus transport in the CBD is just a short walk away to the nearest bus stop for express transport
• Keen golfers will appreciate the close proximity of The Ashgrove Golf Course that’s just 2kms away
You’ll find Kathleen Luck at Harcourts Property Solutions on 0417 756 280 or Stephen Doyle on 0405 602 619 pooling their resources too, to make buying 5 Mirandi Street, The Gap, the opportunity of your lifetime. Call them today and miss in, rather than out!
FEATURE LIST :
- Saturday 19th October - 11:00am to 11:30am