16 Clare Place, THE GAP
Prime Position with an Amazing Outlook!
Situated on an elevated 882sqm block in the sought after ‘Aberclare Estate’, 16 Clare Place is perfect for a large or blended family. Located in a picturesque peaceful cul-de-sac and
spread over two levels, this wonderful residence captures the breezes and offers views over
the park and surrounding bush land.
Upstairs features include:
• 5 Spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• 2 bathrooms including the ensuite off the main bedroom
• The master suite comes with a walk-in robe, ensuite and its own private balcony
• The spacious kitchen features quality appliances, built in coffee machine, breakfast bar and fantastic storage and bench space.
• The living and dining areas flow out to the covered deck with stunning views over the park and bush land, perfect for capturing those QLD summer breezes
• Separate rumpus room with air conditioning, perfect for a media room, or convert it easily back to a double garage (your choice)
• Beautiful timber floors & screens throughout
• Separate laundry
Downstairs features include:
• Perfect for a teenager’s retreat
• 2 rooms, perfect for offices, work spaces or even extra bedrooms if needed.
• 3rd bathroom
• Separate rumpus area overlooking the pool and patio
• Additional room, perfect for additional storage
• Large workshop
• 5Kw Solar system
• In ground salt water swimming pool
• Car port accommodation for 3 cars
• Security screens throughout most of the home
• Located within walking distance to local parks, walking tracks and public transport
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day Oout for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.