1505/79 Albert Street, BRISBANE CITY
Location! Location! Location! Amazing Apartment!
Showcasing the very best of the city lifestyle, this amazing two bedroom apartment in the heart of the CBD is ideally suited to either a savvy investor or owner-occupier alike. Located in the highly popular River City Apartments, this spacious and well thought-out apartment is a short stroll to the proposed Albert Street Train Station (part of the Cross River Rail Project) and proposed Queen St Wharf Development (Casino, hotels and entertainment centre), Queen Street Mall, QUT, Botanical Gardens, Central Station and the River Place board walk, inspection is an absolute MUST!! The proposed Albert St Train Station will provide rail services to the southern end of the City, opening up opportunities to employment, entertainment, business and education. It is projected that the Cross River Rail Project will transfer more than 67,000 passengers every day.
• Located on Level 15 and total area of 95sqm (excl. carpark);
• Large open living and dining setting with air conditioning;
• Modern kitchen includes stainless steel appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high quality oven;
• The two bedrooms are very spacious, include built-in wardrobes and access to a separate balcony from master bedroom;
• Two modern bathrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom and enclosed laundry to the common bathroom;
• Oversized balcony with great views of the city and is just delightful at night;
• One secure car space (C26 on level B2);
• Body corporate fee only $1,067.08/quarter (discounted if paid on time);
• 24 onsite management and security;
• Onsite pool, gym, sauna, BBQ area and grassed courtyard/entertaining area.
River City Apartments features resort style facilities including swimming pool (lap), sauna, gymnasium and a BBQ area. Perfectly situated just one block from the Queen Street Mall, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is just a short stroll away.
Brisbane City has truly come of age as a contemporary capital city that holds immense attraction for investors and residents both locally and internationally. By retaining its country-town charm and early 20th century architecture, the CBD successfully combines a rich heritage with an ever-transforming and expanding commercial and social scene and is seen by many in Australia and around the world as the place to live and do business in the future in Australia while still providing Real Estate value not found in the Southern Capitals.
Call to action:
Alan makes buying real estate simple and stress free, so call Alan today to arrange an inspection to view this amazing home.