29 Alexis Street, ASPLEY
Two level Family Home with Self Contained Granny Flat!
Cara Bergmann from Harcourts Solutions proudly presents 29 Alexis Street, Aspley. If you’re after true dual living with separate entry plus enough space for the teenagers as well then look no further, this home has it all and some!
Designed with practicality and flexibility in mind. There is space abounding with multiple living areas for mum and dad and the kids, the teenagers have their own rumpus downstairs as well as the self contained granny flat for the grandparents. Such a clever and extremely sought after design with all those little extras that make this house a fantastic home.
• Elevated with views and breezes
• High ceilings
• Open plan living and meals area with ceiling fan, downlights, ornate cornices, air-conditioning and security screens
• Great size kitchen with island bench, 4 burner electric cooking, loads of cupboards and double sinks
• Study nook next to the kitchen or another meals area
• 4 bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and bed 4 is also air-conditioned
• The master bedroom was extended some years ago and is now enormous, it is air-conditioned, has a huge walk-in robe plus a built-in robe , there is a ceiling fan and two windows allowing light and breezes. The large ensuite has been updated as well with floor to ceiling tiles, shower, toilet & vanity
• Internal stairs
• Large rumpus room/teenagers retreat with air-conditioning and kitchenette
• Internal Laundry
• Double remote garage with storeroom & under stair storage
• Enter either externally from the front of the home or through the rumpus room
• Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
• Living and bedroom combined with built-in robes, downlights and carpet
• 933m2 fully fenced block with room for all the kids and the pets
• Fantastic large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Large in-ground salt water pool with shade sail
• Side access on both sides of the house
• 5.5kw solar panels
Additional information about the area:
• 8 minutes drive to Marchant Park + other parks close by
• 6 minutes drive to Westfield Chermside
• Great local primary and high schools – school catchment is Aspley State School & Craigslea State High School
• 5 minutes walk to the bus stop
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522.