105 Elfreda Street, ENOGGERA
You will love this charming, well-loved and maintained post war home in the very sought-after Enoggera/Ashgrove border.
With its north facing backyard, modern kitchen, wooden floorboards and back deck, this home proudly sits on a large fully fenced 637m2 block with professionally landscaped gardens. Ideally located close to cafes, shops, schools and public transport this home will certainly impress!
For further consideration:
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes and air-conditioning
• Separate lounge room with air-conditioning
• Separate dining area
• Modern kitchen
• Back deck
• North facing backyard
• Landscaped gardens
• Fully fenced with secure front entry
• Colourbond roof
• Freshly painted exterior
• Separate double lock up garage/shed
• 637m2 block
• Separate downstairs laundry
• Huge amount of storage underneath
• Covered entertaining area downstairs
• Currently tenanted until early December with the wonderful tenant happy to stay on
What a fabulous opportunity to purchase a home in one of the hottest suburbs in Brisbane. Call Kathy or Chris for more information, or we look forward to meeting you at the open home.