99 Woorama Road, THE GAP
Elevated Family Home on a Large Block!
Architecturally designed, 99 Woorama Road is situated on a large elevated 1754m2 block. Freshly painted inside with brand new carpets, blinds and new kitchen appliances, if you are after a fantastic family home with a pool on a large block, look no further.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
* The master bedroom comes with its own walk in robe, ensuite and balcony overlooking the pool and back yard
* 2 additional bathrooms (upstairs and downstairs)
* The kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home and overlooks the back patio and pool, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids
* Spacious living / dining area
* Separate rumpus / formal lounge
* Atrium style study
* Freshly painted with new carpets and blinds throughout
* Resort style in ground pool with a gazebo entertaining area
* Double lock up remote garage + off street parking
* Loads of storage
* Ducted A/C upstairs with split systems downstairs
* 3,000 litre rain-water tank and pump
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
Only 10 km from Brisbane CBD, The Gap is a leafy suburb with plenty of parks, playgrounds, bike tracks and clear waterways to explore. With Mt Coot-tha on one side and Mt Nebo on the other, The Gap is a popular region for families and nature lovers alike. You’ll be blessed with first class schools, parklands, churches, shopping centre and cafes at your fingertips. The Gap Village Shopping Centre is only a few minutes away and you have a huge choice of schools including Marist College, St Peters Chanel Primary School, Payne Road State School as well as The Gap State School, both primary and senior. A short drive from the popular swimming spot at Enoggera Reservoir. Walkabout Creek Visitor and Wildlife Centre, bush walking trails and Green Tree Frog Café are next to the Reservoir and provide a great day out for the whole family. And of course, the city is an easy 10 km drive when you need it.