2/226 Herston Road, HERSTON
Charming, Very Rare and Fully Renovated!
Positioned in a unique block of only 3 units within a stone throw away from Victoria Park Golf Course (which will be converted to Victoria Park in 2021) and within the catchment of Kelvin Grove State College, unit No. 2 offers a private and modern lifestyle in an unbeatable location. Located on the first floor of this beautiful complex, you will find a separate light filled sunroom flowing through to the lounge area with marble fireplace and dining room. There is a separate kitchen which is functional and offers ample of cupboard space and interacts nicely with the dining area. The master bedroom is probably one of the largest you’ll ever find for a 2 bedroom apartment in Herston. There is a rear entry leading down to the rear garden and carport area. This unique and rare apartment truly does represent outstanding inner-city value for an investor or busy working professional or young family.
Don’t miss out, book your inspection today!
Apartment Features Include:
• Located in a complex of only 3 units and total area of approx. 132 sqm (incl. courtyard).
• Timber floorboards throughout and marble fireplace in the living area.
• Light filled sunroom, separate lounge and dining areas
• Two extremely generous sized bedrooms, particularly the master bedroom with air conditioning.
• Large courtyard, perfect for entertainment.
• Spacious bathroom, with combined bathtub/shower and toilet.
• Functional kitchen with fridge and steel appliances overlooking the courtyard.
• Large cupboard storage in the apartment, which can be potentially converted to a power room;
• Single carport parking
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3km trip to the CBD. A perfectly positioned apartment situated near the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology. The suburb is also well known for the Victoria Park Golf Complex, a favourite amongst Brisbane golfers (and mini-golfers too!) and a beautiful complex for weddings and events. Local bus stop directly outside the unit complex, and the Inner Northern busway within close proximity.
The nearby Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers great shopping, including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist and Doctors. The Urban Village doesn’t stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, and a fantastic Gym, all this within a walk of your new apartment. The Urban Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many creative events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.